Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Nails of the Week: Dorothy Who? by Gelaze

It's been a long time since I've posted a Nails of the Week. I got really busy with work at the end of the school year, but now that it's summer I'm hoping I will have more time to post. 

This nail polish is from the new Gelaze by China Glaze collection. It is China Glaze's new gel polish line. This is the third color from this line that I have purchased and it is by far my favorite! I will be doing a review on the Gelaze line soon.

The color goes on a little lighter than what it shows on the bottle; it is more of a teal blue than a royal blue (which isn't quite evident from the picture). At first, I was upset that it was more of a teal color because I wanted it to match a new swim suit cover up, but I still really like the color. It also took three coats to get full coverage. According to the directions, you are only supposed to have to do two coats to get full coverage, but that's not something that really bothers me. I think the color is gorgeous and I love the way the glitter looks in it.

I have had this color on for about a week and a half now and it's still going strong. I have had absolutely no chips! That's a plus for me because I do my nails EVERY WEEK to prevent having any chipped nails. So I love that I am able to wear this color for two weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment