Saturday, June 28, 2014

Nails of the Week: Ruby Pumps by Gelaze

Okay, I am officially obsessed with Gelaze gel polish! After taking off Dorothy Who?, I wore some regular polish for a week. That polish chipped within a couple days, so I am right back to the gel polish again. It seems like this is the only polish that I want to wear now. The fact that this polish won't chip is just too irresistible. 

This week I reached for the only other color that I own and haven't personally tried yet, Ruby Pumps. I used it on my mom when I first bought the set. Although you can't see it in the picture (bummer), this is a glitter like Dorothy Who? The glitter is slightly more subtle than Dorothy Who?, which I think is why it didn't show up as well. The color pretty much looks exactly like the bottle.

Unlike Dorothy Who?, I got full coverage with two coats of the color, but I think that is because I did thicker coats with this polish. I would recommend doing three thin coats instead of two thick ones though because I got a little messier with this than I did with Dorothy Who?

Overall, I am really liking this color and I'm looking forward to see how long it will last.


No comments:

Post a Comment