Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Nails of the Week: Rainbow Gradient


This week I finally decided to try something I had been wanting to try for a long time, a rainbow gradient. I went out and bought a yellow a couple months just so I could do it, but I never got around to it. Since it's almost the end of summer for this teacher, I decided to go ahead and try it.


Surprisingly, this was the first color gradient I have ever tried. I've done glitter gradients, but those are a lot different. In order to get both colors on each nail evenly, I used these makeup sponges. 

The colors I used are (from left to right):
  • China Glaze Shocking Pink
  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
  • Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
  • Finger Paints Silkscreen Green
  • Essie I'm Addicted
  • Ulta Tutu Cute
On top of everything I used Sally Hansen Disco Ball to pull it all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment